these are a favorite of mine from childhood and i made 5 batches for my grandmother's service. they are a great summer dessert, because they won't melt, they take no time at all and no bake! oh yah and only 3 ingredients!!!
ingredients:
5 cups rice cereal
4 cups mini marshmallows
1/4 butter
how to:
in a non stick pan melt the butter and marshmallows until combined. pour your rice cereal in a large mixing bowl and pour the melted marshmallow and butter mixture and stir until everything is well coated. in a greased pan press the mixture down with a spatula and allow to set up and cool for about an hour. cut into square and enjoy!!!

Always a fav!! I saw the Pioneer Woman brown the butter a little to add more flavor--could be good!!
ReplyDeleteohhh that sounds interesting! ill have to try next time!
DeleteI absolutely LOVE Rice Krispie Treats! I could eat them all day long!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE Rice Krispie Treats! I could eat them all day long!
ReplyDelete