Monday, April 18, 2016

1 month old...

how the time flies!  being a mom means my days and nights are confused and i have no concept of time anymore, but i do know that it took no time to be crazy in love with our sweet bowie!

~starting to smile
~loves studying faces
~working hard to hold her neck up
~tries to hold onto binky to keep it in her mouth
~has the longest fingers and toes ever
~holds onto my fingers while nursing
~eyes are starting to tear up when she cries
~hair and eyes are both lightening up
~loves to be held
~went on her first hike




3 comments:

  1. One Month already?! NO! Bowie Rae needs to stop growing until I can get there... HaHa. I love all these photographs of her. She definitely looks long. I'm sure she'll grow up to be tall. HI BOWIE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Miss Bowie is going to be tall too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think her big toes have 2 knuckles! They are very long. I'm crazy in love too and missing her a lot.

    ReplyDelete