we just got back from 12 days in california and i was super excited to see the progress in my garden! the roses are blooming, my easter lillies are blooming and nothing died!!!! i even started to do some weeding during bowie's nap, and there is something soothing, relaxing and satisfying about it, who knew???
I told you EB that you could become a gardener! It's about paying attention to your plants not having a green thumb. It it is rewarding when you see things thriving. I watch what did well and what didn't for reference for next year. Of course whatever did well, I plant more of. Good job, Mama so proud!!!!
I told you EB that you could become a gardener! It's about paying attention to your plants not having a green thumb. It it is rewarding when you see things thriving. I watch what did well and what didn't for reference for next year. Of course whatever did well, I plant more of. Good job, Mama so proud!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks, its been a fun hobby so far!
ReplyDelete