Hi family,
Starting
to think about the holidays, please don't buy for Jarad and I but if
you want to get something for Bowie, I put together some ideas on Amazon.
Some of her favorite toys these days are Fisher-Price Little People,
pretend food, puzzles, books and arts and crafts. She does really well
in the Cat and Jack clothing line from Target. She's currently
in a size 2T pant,
a 3T pajama and a 4T shirt. Please buy big (or include gift receipt)
and remember we can wear long sleeves year round here ;-) and that
summer doesn't really
begin until mid July.
If you prefer an experience type gift, please consider adding to her toddler time punch card which is $3 a visit, or I will be enrolling her in The Little Gym this winter which is $19 a visit. I'm also planning on swim lessons as well.
But
please know that gifts are never expected!!! Our most
favorite gift is the time spent with family! Our goal is to make
holidays less about gift-giving and more about family, traditions,
experiences, making memories and giving to those less fortunate.
And if anyone asks you about gift ideas, please feel free to share this email.
Love,
Erin & Jarad
Well said daughter and very helpful.
ReplyDelete