bonnie made this for us when we visited florida and it was so good. she sent me the recipe and i tried to replicate it. it will definitely be on my rotation!
here is her recipe:
I usually buy Thai Brown Rice Noodles, follow the cooking directions on
the box. I cook 2 chicken breasts in my instapot and shred the
chicken, you can also add diced tofu, browned in peanut oil, I do not
add. You will need bean sprouts, sliced fresh jalapeños, cilantro
chopped, peanuts chopped and lime wedges. The sauce is 4 tbs of chili
garlic sauce, 1 cup of brown sugar, 3 tbs of fresh lime juice, 6 tbs of
low sodium soy sauce and 3 tps of minced garlic. This is my recipe that
I adjusted from the original recipe so you can adjust as needed. Mix
all sauce ingredients in a skillet until combined and then add cooked
chicken and stir until coated and warm. When noodles are ready, drain
and mix in throughly. When everything is combined, add the jalapeños
and the cilantro an stir well. At the end add the bean sprouts and the
chopped peanuts. One more quick stir and you are done. Serve with lime and enjoy

No comments:
Post a Comment