Wednesday, August 7, 2019

outdoor cupcakes!

i've never had much success reusing water beads, until recently when i bought a new brand during amazon prime day sale.  these ones are smaller, which makes them firmer and harder to smoosh and turn into jelly. 

so these are the same beads from the pour station last weekend (just rinsed and cleaned up a bit).  today i turned them into a outdoor cupcake making set up using a big tray with shaving cream sprinkled with water beads, cupcake tin and colored water in a ice cube tray on the side.  it is so much fun to use a pipette to drop the colored water on top of the shaving cream and watch it turn into rainbow tie dye.







1 comment:

  1. Whenever I see your blogs it looks very cute to me. And now I want to tell you about one best dessert besides your cupcakes. And my I recommended dessert is baklava. For baklava to order online now you can also visit Dubai's many dessert shop from there you'll get all rich quality dessert.

    ReplyDelete